Regular savings accounts have always been the most traditional service offered by banks. Almost anyone can start putting money aside in this account. Just $100.00 minimum to open, to obtain the APY, and avoid the low monthly service charge.
Regular Savings features:
- Interest is calculated daily on the collected balance and added to the account at the end of each quarter
- FREE Online Banking
- FREE Mobile Banking
- Statements without electronic items are mailed quarterly
- You are allowed 6 withdrawals per quarter at no charge
- FREE Telephone Banking (24 hours) 654-1516
- Optional e-Statements
- Fees may reduce earnings on the account
- Rates may change after the account is opened
No service charge if account balance remains above $100 during the quarterly statement period. $5 service charge is charged only if the balance falls below $100 during the quarterly statement period. You are allowed 6 withdrawals per quarter at no charge. There will be a fee of $5 for each thereafter. $0.30 fee will be charged for each item deposited in excess of 20. $100 is required to open the account. Internet or phone transfers are limited to six per month as per government regulations. Excessive transfers will subject the account to being closed.